Ethics & Values
We treat ethics and values as an integral part of our business activities.
We are determined to make NSPL-RTC known for its high standards with
respect to business ethics.
The Management, consultants and staff at NSPL-RTC all share the same strong ethics and values
that have made us such a great company to work for. We have always believed that acting in a
fair and ethical manner and treating all our clients and candidates with respect and courtesy
will be a huge factor in our ongoing success. Our core ethics and values are as follows.
- Honesty and Integrity : We believe that in all cases, honesty is the best policy
and will never deliberately lie or try to mislead our clients or candidates, regardless of the
circumstances. All our team will perform in moral and responsible approach and not discriminate
or compromise their integrity.
- Trust and Respect : We understand that choosing right training is a significant
event for most people and we have been entrusted with their believe and assisting with their career.
We treat our clients and candidates with respect and value the trust they have placed in us.
- Quality and Service : We appreciate that our trainees make a significant investment
when using a recruitment company and they deserve to receive a quality service that reflects this.
We aim to provide the highest quality service of any recruitment company to both our clients and
- Relationships : We aim to form long term, ongoing relationships with both clients
and candidates. We are here for the long term and realize that the longer we work with a company,
the more beneficial the relationship will be for both parties.
- Innovation and development : We constantly strive to find better ways of doing
things and providing better result for our customers. We are progressive, adaptable and flexible.
We don’t believe in standing still.
- Fun and Reward : Like anyone, we want to enjoy our work and be rewarded well for it.
We aim to have an enjoyable workplace which in turn makes our consultants perform better.
We want to be a highly successful company and to share our success with our team.