- Completed software training on recent applications of Image Processing using
MATLAB and Metro Optical Networks along with Light wave Systems using OPTISYSTEM.
- Completed four months training in C/C++ from Simplus, INDIA.
I am extremely quick to gain some new useful knowledge. From my school days, i am exceptionally
dedicated and extraordinary enthusiasm in studies. I invested my extra energy by giving training
to the poor understudies. Additionally I have colleague abilities as I have worked under group
in different ventures amid my examination life. My yearn for learning and assurance to transform
data without hesitation has contributed for the vivid future, as I investigated every possibility
to contact the sky in studies.
Best Experience About NSPL
I have preparing in various organizations amid. Be that as it may, NSPL RTC gives me
bleeding edge as preparing is given by expert coaches, opportunity to take a shot at live
ventures. As NSPL RTC is a part of an IT organization bestowed information in an alternate
imminent from preparing foundations.
- I have performed testing of live shopping cart which will give positive footprints in coming future.
- Ranked 3rd under Punjab Technical University Merit List.
- Ranked 1st in Electronics and Communication department.
Technical Service Representative February 2018 – May 2018
Sutherland Global Services, Windsor, ON
- Handle customer complaints.
- Perform administration duties, reports and special projects associated with customer service.
- Answer incoming customer calls and provide assistance for registration.
- Monitor and maintain the computer system and network for an organisation.
- Diagnosing hardware and software faults.
- Handle customer complaints for any technical issue over the phone.
- Knowledge of software’s like Smart Solve,Dynamics,Logmein,Pc Assist.
- Logging the queries of customers and employees.
Customer Service Representative April 2017 – April
2018 Eagle Fleet Services, Windsor, ON
- Generates express codes (T cheque and Com cheque) for the
amount requested by the dispatchers.
- Provide clerical support with Accounts receivable/Payable and new customer’s files.
- Keep record of the customer’s accounts by updating them and basic bookkeeping work.
- Preparing and sending orders, inventory purchasing and sending proposals to clients.
- Invoice Data Entry and create a case folder and keep all documents received in the folder.
- Greeted customers, and promoted sales resulting in 25% increase in sales.
- Masters of Engineering -Electrical and Computer
University of Windsor, Windsor, ON,CANADA. (September 2016-December 2017)
- Bachelor of Technology- Electronics and Communication
Punjab Technical University, INDIA. (August 2012- June 2016)
- Implemented “Advanced Encryption Standard” over a block of cipher text using JAVA.
- Conducted “Vigenere Cipher” over a block of text in JAVA.
- Implemented “IP Addressing in Hotel Management” using CCNA.
- Created a network connecting different VLANs using OSPF, RIP,
Static and Dynamic Routing by Cisco Packet Tracer.
I am filling in as a Software Test Engineer and need to get inside and out learning of
programming testing and In not so distant future I need to proceed with my calling as
A portion of my interests are web surfing, playing games.
Advice for your fellow NSPL students
My recommendation to NSPL understudies to concentrate on self learning, Don’t limit yourself
to what information given in the address, rather go well beyond, asking the greatest number
of inquiries as you can and get ready earlier for the following address. Boost your insight
about IT as I got the hang of amid mockup interviews, attempt to comprehend by and large
vision of IT.